TREASURE of CAMBODIA 4 DAYS
Posted date 22/05/2007 at 09:04:52 (Viewed 13094 time)
DAY 01 ARRIVE – PHNOM PENH (D)
On arrival in Phnom Penh we will be met and transferred to our hotel. After years of violence and terror, Phnom Penh is a city reinventing itself. Many parts of the city are testament to its French colonial past while the recently developed riverfront area is proof of its future. Afternoon, half day tour to National Museum of Khmer Arts, Silver Pagoda on the same grounds of Royal Palace, renowned Wat Phnom and Independent Monument.
Dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 02 PHNOM PENH - SIEM REAP (BLD)
Breakfast at hotel.
We board on flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival in Siem Reap airport, transfer direct to ecological site and visit to We continue to visit the fabulous Ta Prohm embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers, Pre Rup, East Mebon, Chau Say Tevorda.
Dinner and enjoy Khmer charming Apsara dance show at local restaurant.
DAY 03 SIEM REAP (BLD)
07:00 Breakfast at hotel.
08:00 Visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of Temple, Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King.
12:00 We go to a very good local restaurant for a lunch.
14:00 It is time to visit the world wonder of Angkor Wat and see sunset from Phnom Bakheng Hill.
18:30 Dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 04 SIEM REAP – DEPARTURE (BL)
07:00 Breakfast at the hotel
08:30 We board on boat in Tonle Sap Lake. Here, enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages complete with schools, restaurants, and hospitals.
12:00 We go to local restaurant for a lunch.
Free leisure until transfer to Siem Reap for our departure flight. Tour ends.
TOUR COST INCLUDES:
· 03 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
· Meal: Full board at local restaurant (3B/3L/3D)
· Airport transfers & Transport by air con. vehicles as per program
· Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
· Local English/French speaking guide as per program
· Boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake
· Cold water and towel
TOUR COST NOT INCLUDES:
· Visa fee to Cambodia: 30$ per pax
· International air ticket in-out Cambodia
· International airport tax
· Domestic air ticket: PNH-REP; Boat ticket; Bus ticket
· Other meal, drink, tip, personal expenses