EXPERIENCE VIETNAM & CAMBODIA IN 14DAYS
Posted date 23/03/2007 at 10:55:32 (Viewed 20227 time)
Day 1: Arrival Ho Chi Minh city
On arrival at Tan San Nhat Airport, you will be met and transferred to hotel. Ho Chi Minh City, a bustling metropolis ,contradiction of its northern counterpart, is crowded with bikes and motorbikes, excited by numerous shopping area and sidewalk cafés. The afternoon we stroll around Sai gon down town. At leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 2: Cuchi Tunnels (B,L)
Am: explore Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the long struggle for independence.
AM: Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the city and shopping shopping. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong Delta Cruise (B,L,D)Transfer to Mekong Delta. Board LE COCHINCHINE boat. Enjoy welcome drink
- Explore the lively Cai Be floating market. Cruising amongst the mazes of waterway to visit the handicraft villages and meet with local people. Sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
- Arrive in Vinh Long island we then embark on a walk or bike for sightseeing tour of the Culao BINH HOA PHUOC
- Le Cochinchine sets sail to Cantho via Cho LACH and TRAON.
- Disembark Cho LACH village. Embark on a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities. Enroute to visit a cottage industry , a local farm and sample seasonal fruits.
- Cruise to continue to Mang Thit . Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the
river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and the
aperitifs, sunset cruise .
- A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches . Dinner and nite on Le Cochinchine boat in TRAON.
Day 4: Mekong Delta Cruise – HCM city (B)- Rising up to the sound of River and Mekong Delta coming to life for another lovely day we enjoy the sunset.
- After breakfast, we cruise along the cannels and visit a village on the bank of Co Chien or, an opportunity to appreciate the way of life of the local inhabitants, and their hospitality
- Leisurely cruise up the Bassac river while enjoying the beautiful scenery
- Arriving Cantho, we explore the CaiRang market, one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats ladden fruits barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. Boat through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards,ship building yards, local markets in full swing. Check out and disembark the boat. Return to HCM city. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh city – Angkor Wat (B)A half day tour of dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, still called Sai gon by many locals takes in the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Sai gon Post Office, a lacquer ware factory. Transfer to airport for departure flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, pick up by our tour guide and transfer to hotel for check in.Visit Angkor Wat the most famous temples and enjoy sunset from the top of Bakheng Mountain. Overnight at hotel in Siemreap
Day 6: Angkor Wat temple (B,D)
Tour of Angkor Wat and visit to the Rolous group, the ancient capital of the 9th century, including the temples of Preah Ko, Bakong, and Lolei. . From here you will then make your way to visit Ta Prohm before an afternoon visit to Preah Khan, Neak Pean, East Mebon and Pre Rup temples. Evening attend the tradional Apsara dance.Overnight at hotel in Siemriep.
Day 7: Angkor Wat - Danang (B)Morning visit Angkor Thom, the South Gate, Bayon, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace and the. Terrace of the Leper King. Free time to do shopping Artisan craft weaving workshop. afternoon flight to Danang by silk air to Danang. Arrival tranfser to Sandy beach resort in Danang. At leisure. Overnight in Danang.
(We stay at a resort in this area with beach or nice pool.)
( Breakfast included)
Day 8: Tour of Hoi An (B)Visit the Cham museum and marble crafting village in Danang before our lovely journey to Hoian. Hoi An is a delightful small town easily explored by foot. More than any other place in Vietnam, Hoi An retains the feeling of centuries past and is a favorite with all travelers. We will have a walking tour around the historic town soaking up the atmosphere, exploring the fascinating local market. At leisure
Overnight at Sandy Beach resort.
Day 9: Danang – Hue – Danang (B)
Drive to Hue and visit the Hue famous citadel. Visit the Thien Mu pagoda and boat
ride on Perfume river. Visit TuDuc royal tomb.
Overnight at Sandy beach resort.
Day 10: Flight to Hanoi (B)Transfer to airport for the flight to Hanoi. Arrival transfer to our hotel in town.
Free time to walk around old quarter to do shopping. Evening water puppet for 2 persons.
Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 11: Hanoi - Halong bay (B,L)Drive to Ha Long Bay for ½ day cruise to visit the bay, limestone island, fishing village and beach.
Enjoy seafood lunch on boat. Return to Hanoi.
Day 12: Hanoi city tour (B)City tour to visit the city highlight including Ho Chi Minh Complex which includes the Mausoleum and the Presidential Palace, the One Pillar Pagoda and the Museum. (Continue onto Vietnams first University, The Temple Of Literature, built in 1070. Visit the Museum of Ethnology Enjoy one hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter. Dinner reservations at Emperor restaurant (you can go by ourselves, and pay when we get there, no guide needed.)
Day 13: Hanoi & rural villages (B,L)
Morning drive bout 2 hours we arrive at Kenh Ga village . This is Vietnamese rural life at its best. The landscape is stunning with hundreds of limestone peaks jutting out of the emerald green paddies Vietnamese fishermen rowing boat with their legs , kids herding ducks & buffaloes and people living in the houseboats are all daily scenes. We drive to Kenhga and then have boat trip along the small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village, limestone formation, and local people. Opportunity to see rural life of peaceful hidden village by the river. We have picnic lunch there before drive back to Hanoi. At leisure . Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 14: Departure (B)
Transfer to airport for your departure flight home.
üAll accommodation on double/twin basis with daily breakfast
üMeals as indicated (B = breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Diner). Special requirements (vegetarian, diet etc.) could be arranged upon request
üAll transfers/ transport
üTours with entrance fees, boat cruise, transfers and English speaking during guided time
üHalong Junk cruise & Dragon boat in Hue, Le Cochinchine Cruise in Mekong
üFlight tickets from: Saigon - Siemreap - Danang - Hanoi
üInternational airfares & airport taxes
üPre/post trip arrangement
üVisa and visa arrangement
üMeals not indicated
üOther personal expenses
üTips and gratuities
üChristmas and New Year's Eve Dinners