HALONG BAY 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS ON BAI TU LONG DELUXE JUNK
Posted date 26/03/2008 at 04:25:16 (Viewed 21972 time)
Ha long bay and Cat Ba Island are the two most beautiful seascapes in Viet Nam. Ha Long is an excellent example of a Karsts landscapes created by a complex chain of millions of years of geological movement. And Cat Ba Island, formerly named "The Pearl Island", is the largest one in Ha Long Bay vicinity, with 1354 square km of area.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong (L, D)
08.00 – 8.30: Pick up at your hotel and departs for Halong city.
12.00: Arrival (Hon Gai/Ha Long city) – Break and photo shooting.
12.30: Check in Bai Tu Long deluxe Junk – Enjoy welcome drink.
13.00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while the junk heading out the bay.
13.30: A fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Dinh Huong Island, fishing villages, Dog Island, Sail Island, and
explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave.
16.30: Enjoy kayaking (optional) swimming, sun bathing at TiTop Island or climb up the peak for a breath-taking
panorama view of Bai Tu Long bay (weather permitted).
Back to cruise and have dinner.
21.00: At leisure time
• Enjoy chatting at Bar.
• Enjoy night fishing.
Relax and spend a romantic night on Bai Tu Long deluxe Junk.
Day 2: Halong bay – kayaking (B, L, D)
08.00: Transfer to another smaller boat for breakfast, cruise to passing Tortoise Island, Man’s head Island, Dong
Tien Lake and then visit Van Gia floating villages.
13.00: Have lunch and relax times.
14.30: Continue kayaking to Bat Cave and explore the Natural World Heritage in your style.
16.00: Free leisure for swimming or back to junk to enjoy relaxing or the sunset.
19.30: Dinner and overnight on the junk.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B, L)
Early in the morning- Tea, coffee will be available.
08.30: A morning cruise passing Man’s Head Island, Tortoise Island, visit Luon cave.
09.00: Continue cruising through Bai Tu Long bay, Toad Island, Bai Tho Mountain.
10.00: Brunch will be served on board as you cruise back to Halong city.
12.30: The van picks up to come back to Hanoi.
13.30: Stopover in Dong Trieu town for visiting Ceramic workshop.
16.00: Arrival in Hanoi.
End the trip.
• Optional Private Tour can be provided upon your request.
Trip price inclusive:
• Transfer Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi by Mini bus. Pick up from Hotel.
• Accommodation sharing a twin or double room on Board.
• All Meals.
• English Speaking Guide on Board.
• Welcome Drink on Board (soft drink, tea or coffee).
• Insurance on Board.
• Sightseeing tickets.
• Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi.
• Government tax.
• Personal expense.
• Tips are welcome.
• Single supplement on Bai Tu Long Junk(s) – Deluxe cruises US$ 35/ pax per night.
• Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
• Time of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary may be subject to change when necessary (due to the bad
• Swimming suites.
• Sun glasses.
• Insect repellent.
• Small VND notes for buying drinks.
• Personal first aid kit & medicines.
• If you feel the need then cable lock for your bags is recommended.
Please travel responsibly, the small things you do will make a big difference!
Booking Terms & Conditions: Tour itinerary and tour prices are subject to change without notice
Note for all Packages:
- All rates are in US dollar and based on Twin sharing basic
- Children under 2 sharing room with parents will be free.
- Children from 3 to 6 sharing room & bed with parents will be charged at $ US 95
- Children from 3 to 12 staying in separate bed will be charged 75% of the price